La Joya del Valle de Ricote
An experience to your senses
If you stay with us, you can walk or do sports throughout the property of more than 120,000 M2 and enjoy nature among our orange and lemon groves, dotted by exotic palm trees, the perfect example of a traditional Murcian orchard.
In addition, among our citrus plantations, we have an endless number of trees of different varieties of fruit, such as peaches, apricots, loquats, quinces, avocados and pomegranates, among others, that we use for our consumption and that we offer to our guests.
For those who want to know more about our crops, in season, between the months of November and May, we offer a guided tour of our farm, which we call "The Citrus Tour", where you will:
- Discover what Citriculture is.
- Know the best kept treasures of the Ricote Valley, among the 8,000 trees that the property has.
- Taste "In Situ" and freshly picked from the tree, the different varieties that make up our harvest.
- Learn the curiosities of some species of native trees of the Ricote Valley.
- Enjoy the best views of the Valley, from the viewpoints of the farm.
- Collect a bag of fruit, and take it home
Duration: 1h 30min / 2h
Price: € 12 / pax
The activity it`s for 2 people to 10 people groups.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE REQUIRED
Among our harvest, we also have limequats, kumquats, lime or sweet lemon, bergamot, sweet orange gold grain and citric caviar.
At present, all of them are being in great demand by the great haute cuisine chefs, pastry chefs and barmans.
From the tree to your house
If you feel like it, you can also come and collect them yourself.
For more information, please contact us by calling 968 698 729
The best juice you've ever tasted
Pure Vitamin C, the best antioxidant to start the day enjoying a refreshing juice of oranges, pink grapefruits or lemons, freshly picked from the tree and freshly squeezed.