La Joya del Valle de Ricote
Our Covid-19 Prevention protocols
- La Joya del Valle de Ricote, is characterized by having independent apartments, each with its own entrance and private terrace, which encourages social distancing of all the clients who are staying.
- The common areas cover an outdoor space of 120,000 m2 , where no type of overcrowding or agglomeration is possible.
- We do NOT have closed common spaces.
- The maximum number of clients that can be accommodated is 8 people, distributed among our 3 apartments.
- You will find hydroalcoholic gel at the apartment.
- The cleaning of the accommodation has always been one of our highest priorities, in which we put the greatest effort. With the new situation, we have acquired a machine to perform an ozone treatment at the exit of the clients, in addition to the integral cleaning with bleach and antivirus products recommended by the Public Health Authorities.
- We will not register customer arrivals and departures on the same day, as after total ozone disinfection and cleaning, we will wait 24 hours to re-host new customers. For this reason, the minimum stay at La Joya will be 2 nights.
- To maintain the greatest social distancing with our guests, we have redesigned our breakfast and dinner service on request.
- Breakfast: Upon arrival you will find a complete kit for you to prepare a delicious breakfast yourself at the time you want. Our three apartments have everything you need for it: Coffee maker, kettle, juicer, toaster and microwave. In case of food allergies, please tell us in advance.
- Dinner service on request: This is a "Take Away" format, perfect so you do not have to do anything and enjoy a delicious romantic dinner in your apartment. When making your reservation, we will provide you with 3 menus so you can choose the one you like the most and we will deliver it to your apartment, between 8 and 8.30 at night so you can enjoy it at the time you want, in privacy and without anyone bothering you.